It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Minion Patrick


Minion Patrick is back out on the streets again doing the evil bidding for dirty police officers. He wanted me to accompany him to the park next to Market Square. It was approximately 1:30 in the morning the park was while Pass closed and he was hanging out in the Pavilion charging his phone. I walked Patrick down there but I had no intention of staying. As dirty police officers attack me obviously I can't be doing anything wrong I'm not about to be found in a park after it has closed. I'm pretty sure the whole reason Patrick wanted me to go there with him is so that Park police Kristen show up and give us a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment