It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Dirty Officer


August 10th I was informed that people were going to be sent to collect me they were going to try to convince me that they were CIA operatives and attempt to get me to go with them. I then went to my Tumblr and explain to everybody that I've told them over and over again that I'm not going with anybody unless it's officer Christopher. I'm not getting in a vehicle unless officer deck is driving it. I've had this conversation over and over again with my enemies they're well aware of the status I already made a mistake once I'm not going to make it again with the drug dealer red who almost took my life and never getting in a car again because you people have gone to the extreme. I continuously tell you people over and over again most expecially the president United States that when it's time for this to finally end you have no choice you have to send officer Christopher Dech.
It's disgusting how Hillary Clinton is calling all of her trained dogs Elite there's nothing to lie about them they can't even learn and not teachable. That is not my definition of elite. They know darn well if they want the stories to stop in the pictures to stop then they have to send officer deck but yet they haven't done so yet and they keep trying these manipulations gaslighting me and it's not working that's not my definition of elite.
When I made this post and put it on Tumblr it was blocked. They reported it as offensive or violating Tumblr rules there's no violation there what the hell they worried about? Why do they got to keep that out of there who are they hiding it from? I'm also getting people upset because I'm pointing out who their double agents are well that's too bad because I've been out here for a very long time and I'm sick of it you either help me out with my medical needs and all the other needs that you've stripped me off like eating and bathing or I'm going to turn the tables I'm going to flip the damn table over I don't care anymore about your stupid secrets it's all going to come out. I have rights even though you people seem to think that you can just keep me out here forever and deny me things like bathing in food you're wrong. I've never been given a safe word when I can't take anymore or I'm in danger like the drug dealer red trying to kill me I don't have a safe word to call out you just leave me out here to die you wouldn't do that to your agents they have a safe word and there will be people who have their back but not me. And then the agents get upset because I don't appreciate them. Really I don't appreciate you I am going to lay out every reason that you shouldn't be appreciated. And in the end of all of this when I tell my story before the nation in the entire world they're going to wonder what's wrong with you agents to watch somebody starve to death and laugh about it I don't think it's funny you call yourself the good guys there's nothing good there

No comments:

Post a Comment