It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Minion getting in serious accidents when instructed to harass and terrorize


At the corner of McCullough and Quincy two cars T-boned each other one of them went right up over the curve into the parking lot of the medical office they took out the crosswalk sign can you imagine somebody was standing there the crosswalk sign is way out in the parking lot wow
I wonder if that has anything to do with my minions speeding past all night long I wonder if these two vehicles that T-boned each other are my minions you’re not my minions you are the minions of my enemies you know what I mean I’m not owned in the damage you just caused there’s three police officers here and one of them is that brand new vehicle that is the military City police cruiser

No comments:

Post a Comment