It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Gas Lighting dirty officers


While I stood in the corner of Lexington and Quincy watch him with the police for doing a small black SUV with five young people in it pulled into the parking lot next to where I was standing they too were watching what was happening in this parking lot. They were laughing and pointing. I can’t imagine what is so funny here it looks to be something very serious perhaps their drug addicts or they’re drunk. Why are they laughing? I can’t wait to find out what’s behind all of this. I have watched sapd fake emergencies after watching the five young people in this black SUV laughing I’m wondering if it’s another one of those fake incidences.

No comments:

Post a Comment