It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 9, 2019

kristen who earned the name cibil completely insane



here we have cibil I was told many months ago but I didn't get it I didn't understand that there was a pregnancy involved in all of this drama this conspiracy. It's her Kristen who is pregnant she is pregnant with my ex-husband's child. While being pregnant with my ex-husband's child she got out here on the streets pretending to be homeless she is out here trying to kill her Lover's ex-wife. I'm sure there's a lot of reasons they decided it was okay to be pregnant during this time. Kristen doesn't understand that she's being used he wants to make it look like he's capable of having a healthy relationship there's nothing healthy about your relationship. I am very angry I know that she's spending way too much time with my children I know that she's probably said some very stupid things to my children about me. This is something else that is not okay and I'm not going to let it go today you're going to see a lot of posts about this. This woman actually sat down next to me was attempting to play games with my head gaslighting me she was out here in inventing a story about being from New York being 62 years old and spending a lot of time in State Hospital in New York City. This woman is completely insane a psychiatric evaluation is necessary. It's not as if you're going to raise this baby you're going to prison and the father of the child is going to leave for injection and the two of you. Will be held accountable for the abuse the psychological mental and emotional abuse that you've subjected my children to you will be charged with your crimes. Think about how sick this is. He's using you for financial reasons as well he's been saying over and over again that he can't afford anything more than a two bedroom apartment for his entire family which isn't even legal to put his family into a two-bedroom apartment and now that he's moved into a house somehow I believe that he's using you to help pay those bills. Generally when it comes to Gregory Marshall his bills are never paid I don't know if that's the case now but it's likely. I did let her know how upset I am that she has any contact whatsoever with my children I did let her know that brainwashing my children about their mother is not okay I will not be letting it go. around February she came out here telling people she was pregnant it was her first time being homeless. I thought she was lying to everybody as I was being told there was a pregnancy involved she wasn't lying she really is pregnant what kind of a sick mother would spend her pregnancy on the streets trying to kill her Lover's ex-wife the mother of his children? This is a very sick individual she's unfit to be a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment