It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 19, 2019

Kelmar Global PI

Kelly was helping me but after getting a call from the castro brothers he stopped helping and he made a statement about being a police officer for almost 16 years and never hearing anything lie my case. I guess he was saying I was lying and it wasn't happening.
He did help me understand that when his website was shut down it wasn't really it was only shut down on the four different computers I was using. At the same time there was an attorney I was corresponding with and her website was shut down too. I thought the ex-husband sshut down their websites but actually he was blocking me from using them.
He did the same thing with Senator Cornyn's website I was on that one constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment