It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Gregory Marshall double talking during marriage

I'm trying to pull all of the examples out of my long-term memory so in other words I'm a come back to this posting and add things later.
 some of the examples of Gregory Marshalls double talking probably fall into the category of psychological warfare he does it on purpose when he doesn't want to have a conversation with somebody I need the unable to distinguish between a business relationship and it intimate relationship there's no line for him he doesn't understand that the bowl boundaries should be wide and for business versus do
One example of his double talking would be the day that I was trying to tell him that I needed the van so that the kids and I could go to the homeschooling Center on San Pedro or it was all San Pedro so he was going to have to leave the van at home when he went to work the following day. I tried to stop him so that we could have the conversation and he could understand why I needed the van. He was too busy walking out of the room so that they could watch TV and drink a six pack of beer in an effort to avoid the conversation he turned me and said I'm sorry you feel that way and walked away. You can imagine how frustrating this is when the children had doctor's appointments when we had events like going to the homeschooling center I couldn't get the man to sit down and have an adult conversation he just acted a fool this happened so often I'm pretty sure it happened to almost daily.
Accused of double-talk my daycare parents in the same manner they would be asking him a specific question and instead of getting the answer to the question he would fear off towards the activity books that I would make and each kid had their own activity book with their own name on it and they were all on the bookshelf and we spent 45 minutes each day in our activity book but the parent was asking how many hours do the children go outside each day. Yes very frustrating it's a real thing

No comments:

Post a Comment