It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Edward Snowden


John Oliver did a segment on the Russian Spy Edward Snowden. He claims that he was simply a CIA operative from from North Carolina so when he broke the law and violated his position why did he go running to Russia? Yea he is just a US citizen that went running to Russia after releasing top secret documents. 
He has been gone for four years. Are you sure? 

There was a spin on this show as always he was asking the American people if they would be upset if a picture of their penis was viewable by intelligence agencies could see pictures of their dicks. I remembered a funny story about Bezos. 


 John Oliver was talking about dic pics and then he made up a dic pics program and talked to common people about it LOL I thought of Jeff; Sorry. So my enemies went to Bezos and asked him to help to attack me. I do what I always do I started poking at his ego and giving him a hard time, HARD get it? Never mind. So I thought I was doing so well until I received the message Frankly My Dear I don't a damn.

I was taken back I have never had such a grown up response from any of my enemies. WHAT? You don't care? Hey that's my line. Wow a grown up? I don't know what to do really?

OK everybody let me explain. I talk about Julian Castro being bisexual he goes absolutely nuts he sends dumb messages, he sends police officers stalking and harassing, he sent one of his minions telling me stories how he has been with men. He wanted the minion to make me know that it is alright I am fully aware it is alright I was talking about the fake story of Julian Castro fed me that he killed a transgender. Reminds me of the officer Hardeway that told the fake story.

Then Beto O'Rouke responded to me like a child trying to find my buttons and as I said this response I got from Bezos is my line I always have to say this or I say "Are you twelve?" I believe most of them are at the mentality of a 12 year old. So Beto responded in like, Beto turned up the volume twice as many officers all day all night and today Aug. 8th 2019 there are police officers circling me all night and all morning this morning they are everywhere. That has to be Beto that is what he does and these police officers don't have enough sense to keep themselves from being blatant. Beto had people stealing my clothes and blankets hoping I would freeze to death. It's easy to poke at their egos and then they react like children. They shouldn't even be in the phone there is nothing legal about it and these unstable penis people think they are going to be president. NO ONE CAMPAIGNING IS GETTING THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS


So Mr. Bezos don't teach your pals about self worth, love of self, and how to act like a grown up if they start to act more like you my job isn't going to be nearly as entertaining. Letting it role not letting it get in remembering that their opinions don't matter, these are all secrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment