It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Coffee at Starbucks

One of the homeless man that has spent a year stalking and harassing me as a favor to dirty police officers just gave me a coffee at Starbucks. Considering how many times I've been poisoned by coffee not only at Starbucks but also at various restaurants around San Antonio I don't think it's a good idea for me to drink it. How coincidental to dirty Park police officers were just here moments after they left one of my stalkers walked in bought me a coffee and handed it to me how very coincidental there are no coincidences in my world
How coincidental that I made post about Beto O'Rourke and chew dirty police officers showed up now I have a poison coffee in my hand
This is the poison coffee deliver

No comments:

Post a Comment