It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Ariel's best friend in San Antonio

My daughter's best friend in San Antonio befriended my daughter right when Gregory Marshall was attacking me, my businesses and relations with my clients and my neighbors. There's a very long list of things and his friends were doing. Now that I see clearly that he was hacking the TRW networks and data base so he could give that info to our countries enemies, I see he simply called in a favor when attacking me. That is when a Russian agent befriended my daughter in high school. She was there to help attack. She did not befriend my daughter because she enjoyed her company.

She was adopted and brought to America. She was a adopted by two boarder patrol authorities. Isn't that convenient to have a international spy adopted into a home with all those secrets and information. Did her adoptive parents understand what they were doing? It seems like they knew exactly what they were doing this far into the game I really think they knew what they were playing with.



  Espionage


SHE SHARED WITH ME SO MANY THINGS SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE SHARED. SHE IS ONE YEAR OLDER THAN THOSE IN HER GRADE OR WAS. BECAUSE THAT IS HOW HIGH SCHOOL CREDITS TRANSFER FROM RUSSIA. SHE WAS STILL IN COMMUNICATION WITH AN UNCLE IN RUSSIA. AN UNCLE? HERE WE CALL IT A HANDLER, IN RUSSIA THEY CALL IT A SPONSOR. YES HER ADOPTIVE PARENTS KNEW THEY WERE ATTACKING THEIR COUNTRY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment