It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Undercover agent none good

 I asked them if they can spare a dollar they know that I'm out here suffering they know the only option I have is to eat poison food or to eat nothing. I'm getting sarcastic and snarky messages that I'm exercising the wrong way and eating wrong food because I don't have a goddamn choice. And when I asked undercover agent if they can spare a dollar they give me a stupid look I have a bottle of water I know exactly who you are and you don't have to use that code that's why I'm asking you if you can spare a dollar you should have put a 20 in my hand but instead I got a stupid look and it will not be forgotten you assholes want me to keep going as I'm being tortured taking the pictures and telling the stories and doing your investigation for you but you can't spare a dollar. You can't stop my suffering oh you can play games with my head and telling me that may is when I'm done its May assholes. And I'm going to say again they're getting two paychecks people you better wake up and what are they doing last time I saw him they were talking to the homeless and asking the homeless how they got out there nothing like dragging your damn feet you should have known that before.
You know what the noble thing would be would be for these undercover agents to decide they have to eat the poisoned food to since John is doing it and doing their job for them and suffering through the coronavirus one week after another reinfecting herself sometimes unknowingly. Wouldn't it be the noble thing for them to eat goddamn poison food and suffer through the coronavirus as well when that be something you could bring into a court of law Ono not these pampered assholes who can't spare a dollar

No comments:

Post a Comment