It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 5, 2019

Trump investigators, or is they like to call themselves The God team

I am reliving and redoing all of the games that the Castro brothers and Hillary Clinton have already played. I know that you understand this is torturous for a person and that any human being can only take so much before breaking. It's clear to me that as you continue to pretend to do an investigation for President Trump you're hoping for my nervous breakdown. First of all it's not going to happen and second of all you will be held accountable for my nervous breakdown. There's no reason for me to be reliving all of these sexual assaults and violations of my civil rights the longer that you keep me out here pretending to do an investigation the bigger the prison sentence for Donald Trump. So you can stop lying to him telling him that you're doing him a favor because you're digging his grave for him. When the nation finds out that I have not been pulled the safety even though all of you are very aware that my life is in danger and I am being assaulted and I do not have the amenities to sustain life, not only are your careers over your pensions are gone and you're looking at criminal indictment. The longer I stay out here the longer your sentencing. You just remember that official oppression is punishable up to 25 years in prison the longer that you've been involved in this little game and conspiracy to attack our mother fighting for her children the more likely you are to receive the full 25 years. Once again I am explaining to all of these very sick individuals like they were six years old what the law is. It's so sad to think that all of these gun-toting police officers don't understand how the laws written and a daycare provider knows more about the law then they do. The entire nation should be concerned about their lack of knowledge of how the laws written. The entire nation should be concerned did they believe they're going to get away with all of these crimes they are going to be able to conceal this and cover it up. And it's not the fact that they are committing the crimes it's the fact that they want to commit the crimes that is so concerning

No comments:

Post a Comment