It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Trolls showing they fear Lady Gaga

 So I am assuming this is a picture that is widely used on the intranet to make fake Profiles it is being used to troll my account he(the person using this picture is threatening me telling me not to be phoning Lady Gaga.
My enemies have just made it so obvious that they do not want Lady Gaga to know the details of the crimes they are committing. This is obviously one of Hilary Clinton's trained dogs. If it didn't bother them that I was addressing Lady Gaga then they would have said nothing. Nothing is not what they have said at all.
Quick zip it up your weakness is showing.














No comments:

Post a Comment