It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 16, 2019

Michele (harris) Meeks, Dirty Agent.

This State Farm Agent was colluding with the Castro Brothers and my ex husband she was instructed to make my policy as expensive as she possibly could. My policy went from 80.00 dollars a month to 220 a month. I have never had a ticket in 20 years and before that it was 5 over next to nothing. There is no reason for this. She was charging me because I went a span without insurance. I didn’t own a vehicle that is why I went a large time span without insurance what she did is fraud and she will be out of business. Well I don’t know this is another item that fell into the James Comey investigation. 


Jame Comey was heading up an investigation into all the crimes committed by Castro Brothers and my ex husband until he was fired by Trump. The Fraud this woman was committing fell into that investigation 


No comments:

Post a Comment