It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 5, 2019

Ivanka Trump

  1. Let’s talk about Ivanka Trump and her deceiving the American people on so many levels. First she’s the senior advisor to her father the president and somebody advised him to leave a mother fighting for her children on the streets ignoring the situation pretending he’s not involved in the situation. That’s not very good advise mint considering how much trouble he’s in now for his decisions to leave me on the street and his decision to have fake investigators gaslighting me into believing that Justice would be sought. I hope everybody realizes that Ivanka is going to be held accountable for this because she is the senior advisor. I’d also like to point out that last year I was told that Ivanka Trump advised her father to leave me in the streets to die. You’re about women’s empowerment you’re all about children and their safety my children are trapped in abuse and as far as my empowerment you wanted me to die on the streets oh and it’s going to be known not just by the nation but the entire world what a monster you truly are.
    So when I’m talking about prison time for Ivanka I’m not just talking about emails and tax evasion I’m talking about her involvement in my case. How about the fact that she needs security clearance? We all know why she needs that she’s the top advisor for your relationship with President Putin.
    There’s a pathology of Ivanka and the other children they cannot get respect acceptance and affection from their father unless they are printed in the newspaper. I am happy to help all of them be printed in the newspaper. When my story is released to the public Ivanka will have a big print up in the newspaper for the role that she played in my story. Telling her father to leave me on the streets to die. How nice of her to put out that Twitter it’s so great knowing exactly where your children are knowing that they’re safe I wish I knew that Ivanka too bad there’s a monster advising the president not to help a mother and her three small children who are trapped and abused your self-absorbed you’re fake and you’re a monster. My story will illustrate this beautiful and you’re not going to argue or dismiss your involvement. Because the evidence supporting your involvement says otherwise. Go ahead and lie to the American people until you didn’t know make matters worse for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment