It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 12, 2019

Gaslighting about never being pulled to safety

On Sunday August 11th I was being sent stupid messages that I would not be pulled to safety during the entire year of 2019. Of course my reply was FU my enemies are trying so desperately to create an emotional melt down. This was most likely Hillary, or the obese ex-husband. This tactic of trying to create an emotional melt down has never worked before however they repeat the same tactics hoping for different results. INSANE. The truly insane thing is all these people have their careers on the line they have their reputations and their freedom on the line and they continue to listen to the highly insane Gregory Marshall. He is taking them all down with him and they don't have enough sense to see he has no idea what he is talking about he does not know what he is doing. Never once has he been able to deliver what he has promised them, my suicidal tenancies and yet they still keep looking to him for guidance and they keep believing he knows his giant butt from a hole in the ground. Now this is as dumb as a person can get.
It's amassing they have put all their livelihoods in his hands.

They are all paranoid that I will be pulled to safety and life as they know it will be over. Each time the God team gas lights them into believing that I am being pulled out they send their minions to attack themselves to me to ensure I stay out here. It is the belief of my enemies that I will not be pulled to safety if they are watching. I don't think you watching keeps me out here and I am pretty sure when they are ready to do it they will do it in your face merely for the pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment