It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Beto O'Rourke right back at committing more crimes did he ever

After making a tumblr post about Beto O'Rourke and how he proves how simple-minded he is as he hacks into my phone and blames the Trump Administration for things that is not the fault of the Trump Administration to repel against me he sends Park Police. That's okay Beto you keep calling up these dirty police officers their careers are over they will be charged with official oppression and you will be charged with so much more so you go ahead and you keep making your phone calls keep being a moron go ahead keep hacking into my phone and manipulated when I'm able to post manipulating the grammar you go ahead and keep trolling all of my social media accounts putting up your stupid messages about keeping politics out of my blog prove to the nation that you really are that simple-minded that you really are at twit




See this here the shooter in El Paso was angry about illegal immigrants entering our country. Beto O'Rourke got on the media and blame Trump trump isn't bringing the illegal immigrants in you are the Castro brothers are and Hillary Clinton are there coming in in the droves illegally hundreds of them are here in San Antonio they're being fed and housed you get on TV telling everybody you're going to tear down the wall. And you wonder why they're Shooters out there they're trying to protect this nation as those individuals are running for the Border they are raping children do you think we want that in our country we don't want that we have enough of that that we can't control and you are on national TV telling everybody you're going to tear down the wall and let them just run into our country. What is this man's Manifesto say before he did the shootings it's about immigration is about immigrants you're the one that created these hate crimes telling people that you're going to tear down the wall and let them Rush our country using up all of our resources sucking up our tax dollars raping our children you're the one that created these shootings you're the waste of Flesh you're the moron. That's why Trump got elected because the people of this nation are sick of your immigrants coming in here illegally littering all of the place laying around collecting government checks that's why the shootings happened you are the cause

As I got prepared to do a post about the fact that Beto is in my phone and Beto is in all of my social media manipulating my grammar calling police officers and telling them to harass me and stalk me and arrest me for no good reason. He sent me this message telling me not to mix politics into my blog he was talking about my Tumblr account the entire account is politics. He proves how simple-minded is what a dimwit he is by sending these messages that make no sense whatsoever and this is just one of a hundred messages Beto O'Rourke descent into my phone and into my social media and they don't even apply to the circumstances surrounding the situation they don't make any sense whatsoever. Beto O'Rourke is not a bright person. That police officer doesn't even know how to drive out of here they just went the wrong way down a one-way oh thank God you sent the smartest police officers in San Antonio at me oh my God





No comments:

Post a Comment