It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Beto O'Rouke showing his stupid





I don’t even know where to start with this first of all we have already touched base on the fact that Beto O'Rourke is blaming Trump and didn’t even read anything about the shooters and the fact that they were supporters of Bernie Sanders. That’s a serious issue. Beto just keeps going on and on about immigrants and how immigrants are being talked about badly the facts are being stated little girls have been raped on their way to the border and you keep ignoring this issue pretending like it didn’t happen pretending as if there’s not an issue it’s a serious issue. After those little girls were raped those men came across our border. It only takes a little common sense and this man can’t even make his point without swearing. He’s yelling at reporters what kind of question is that honey I’ve got a lot of questions for you and I’m going to be asking them in front of the public eye in front of the masses. Things like who Do You Think You Are to attack an innocent Mother fighting for her children you sent criminals to sexually attack me and they’re Latino to. You sent Latino homeless criminals to steal my belongings to steal my blankets when it was freezing outside. You call up Latino police officers in the city of San Antonio to stalking harassment. You think Trump is making a bad name for immigrants making a bad name for the Latinos. You better wake up because that’s you making a bad name for them calling them up and asking them to commit crimes that are later going to be included in the Mueller report. It’s you making a bad name for Latinos it’s you who is representing the Latino community and you are painting a picture of Latinos being criminals. You will own what you have done the nation will see how you’ve manipulated the Latino community to have no morals no values no virtues and no respect for the law. It’s you causing the shootings with all the hate that you spew from your mouth. You’re going to point the finger at someone else and you think no one will look at you. I’m going to make sure not only this entire country but this entire world looks directly at you for the hate that you are producing. If it’s not bad enough the hate and rhetoric that you’re putting out there I’m going to make sure every statement you ever put into my phone is presented it’s also going to be presented in the context in which you were delivering it trying to give me false Direction with a horoscope that didn’t make any sense whatsoever.
Speaking of the Latino community when it is told and in print that you decided to cut me down to size and try to diminish my self-worth and self-love because I have dyslexia I want you to stop and think how will Selma Hayek judge me. She’s not going to be very happy at all. And all other people of influence who have dyslexia are not going to be very happy about the way that you thought you could act like a high school bully cutting me down to size because I have dyslexia we don’t want you in the White House we don’t want you a member of Congress at all prison is exactly where you belong it’s exactly where you’re going. I can’t believe how ridiculous you are getting on National media knowing the crimes that you are guilty of knowing that all of our intelligence agencies have been watching you commit these crimes if I were you I would silence my fat mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment