It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

William crack head

The crackhead keeps coming back I have told him over and over again to stay away from me. This piece was threatening to do me bodily harm when I was taking pictures and I was not taking pictures of him. You will hear him on the video threatening me while I was taking a video of Josh who was high on Max. Since that time I have been yelling at him to stay away he refuses and follows me all over the city. People keep giving him money and he keeps buying crack and stalking me. This is one of the many criminals governor abbott pulled out of the Bexar County jail and put back on the streets

No comments:

Post a Comment