It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Family endeavors

I met a pastor of a church at the Catholic Workers house  we had a conversation about veterans and what kind of help they're getting . He wanted to know why I wasn't at the GI Forum . Of course that's a very long story and I only gave him a little bit of why I'm not there .  The excuse I was given by the director of the GI Forum was that I recorded a conversation  when I was locked unwillingly into a very small office with two men . The director of the GI Forum said that I was not allowed to record the conversation and I'm sure I don't have to tell everybody that I have every right to record that conversation . The recording was so upsetting for him because he typed up a statement later  indicating what was said during the conversation  what he typed up did not reflect one single word of the recording that I had . I turned it over to the FBI  I guess that was upsetting for him  and now he will not allow me to stay at the GI Forum in fact I don't get any Services other veterans get  I don't even get medical  at the end of all this I'm going to get a very big bill for how many times I've been to the hospital  they're not going to pay for it  I had two vouchers for housing from the Veterans Administration  my ex-husband and Joaquin Castro made phone calls and I lost those vouchers I don't get any benefits .  John Anderson the man who is getting help from family endeavors  he went to prison twice  he was only in the military for 4 weeks .  He's getting a lot of help  that's the man that assaulted me that's the man that was poisoning me he's been poisoning me for years he was sent at me by one of Jeff Bezos little puppets that are here in San Antonio  oh I forgot to file a police report 

No comments:

Post a Comment