It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

More emails

At this time of only sent three emails I plan on sending emails all day long and I invite all of you to watch  as they don't do their job as they refuse to address the issues that I'm pointing out to them these are serious crimes  something needs to be done . Allow me to remind you that I am pointing out the crimes of the people that are attacking President Trump leg on national TV announcing that President Trump is not taking the coronavirus seriously  and I have evidence  that they are the ones not taking the coronavirus seriously . I have evidence of their crimes  I have 3 phone to my possession  hundreds of City officials legally hack into those phones  enough evidence to put them in prison for the rest of their lives 

No comments:

Post a Comment