It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Sociopathic killer has my kids

As this fat sociopathic rapist killer loses control of this situation my children will end up just like these children . He is that insane and unstable has anyone checked to see if he has a gun has anyone checked to see what kind of medications are in that dwelling  he calls a home ?  And mr. President when my children end up dead you're going to get capital punishment . My children have should not have been left with a sociopath for 6 years and dad he loses control of the situation he will lose his damn mind and kill them he's been poisoning them for years he laughs when people are in medical distress thinking himself powerful that's how sick he is I laid on the floor having a cardiac arrest and he was laughing my children are in danger does he have a weapon does he have chemicals in his home that could end my children's lives have you even looked 


No comments:

Post a Comment