It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Stalking continues

I am in pain I can barely move I have ingested so much poison I can barely bend my knees my entire body hurts. I am being hunted by dirty sociopathic cops. All night long I had police officers all over me planes and helicopters. 
Governor Abbott and all other government officials are required to take action when I tell them muly life is in danger. I have not showered and my clothes have not been cleaned. When I have government officials announce they want to help me sick agents who claim to investigating say I need to stay out here. They are siciopaths who are conucting espinoage not an investigation they are traders to our nation. They need to be stopped.
























No comments:

Post a Comment