It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Saint Anthony's hotel

 A couple of days ago I was walking past the Saint Anthony's hotel and I saw that they have a new employee. His name is Roy I was in the military with him and he is a finder for dirty foreign agents. He is paused with Michael Clements who works for the Pentagon I went to 91 Charlie school with both of these men. Does anybody find it odd than an LPN got a job at the Pentagon? Foreign agents get the strangest special treatment don't they. In 2016 I stayed at the GI Forum and Roy was there Roy had been in a car accident some woman slammed into his pickup truck and it broke his neck. In 2016 when I got to the GI Forum he was still wearing the C spine he had just recovered from all of the surgery they were trying to kill him. Roy of course was too stupid to see that it was Michael Clements and dirty CIA agent that we're trying to kill him and he continued to do favors for Michael Clements. One of those favors was to try to date me tell everybody I was crazy and he kept telling me to stop fighting for my children. Like most others Roy was lied to as to who I was and what I was doing he didn't even realize that my children were here in San Antonio and I was fighting for them most of these idiots are not told that I have children and that I am a mother fighting for her children it's easy to lie to people who have very low IQs. Roy is a finder he goes out and find single mothers to date then he causes CPS investigations the children are then taken away by CPS and put into a CIA child sex trafficking ring. He's done many other favors for foreign agents and dirty CIA that isn't the only thing that he has done. He's a drug addict he's only clean for about a month before he gets back out in the streets looking for ice
In 2016 I was trying to explain to Michael Clements that's across her brothers and my ex-husband a dirty police officer and many others were hacking into my computer and all of my phones. Of course Michael Clements said the astronomically stupid thing people can't do that because these people are trained to lie to the general public telling them that nobody can hack into anybody can hack into your phone wake up America. Michael Clements then took my phone number and used his position to search through all of my electronics at which time he saw all of the dirty politicians and dirty police officers who were hacking into it. I thought he was going to help me because he said he was going to help me. He joined the band of demons who were attacking me he's in the Pentagon using his security clearance to manipulate my records to help the New World Order. My DD-214 is disappeared my enlistment date was changed I no longer have a license for nursing and the record show that I never earned one at all and who do I have to thank for this Michael Clements of course it's okay I was going to go back to nursing anyway screw you

No comments:

Post a Comment