It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

my children are in danger

 my children are being tortured beat on brainwashed they are being told that their mother doesn't love them or want them they don't remember their mother and they don't want anything to do with her. My children are being poisoned nightly it's put in their drink and they're told it's medicine and they have to take it. My son Aiden is 3 in shorter than what he should be his bone density has suffered because of the poison that he's been fed for the last 6 years. Now my children will be evicted from wherever it is their living because their father is a loser and he hasn't been working let me remind you that Haven for Hope refuses to take anybody in my children will be on the streets with nowhere to go because their father is a loser and doesn't know how to provide for his family he never had

No comments:

Post a Comment