It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Senator Elizabeth Warren

I sent this woman  a hundred emails over the past three years I focused a lot of energy on her because I thought she was a good person and I thought she would help me  to my dismay I learned that she is PALS with Hillary Clinton  she was never going to help me because of Hillary Clinton  this is called collusion people .  She called Hillary and ask her about my story and Hilary told her that I was crazy  Elizabeth is going to  wish and pray that I was really crazy  because you are never going to be our president  you're going to be an inmate because I will keep going and make sure it happens .  When someone tells you that their life is in danger and they are in fear for their life  when someone sends you an email telling you that they haven't eaten in 7 days and they need help  you should do something  phone calls  call the mayor  call the dirty police officers that put me out here who hunt me everyday on a daily basis do something you wanted that job but you don't want to do it do you 





No comments:

Post a Comment