It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, April 27, 2020

Following helicopters

Following helicopters it starts started years ago I've always had helicopters over my head since 2014 but I didn't know that they were there because of me I had no idea they were gang stocking now how stupid is that people these city officials dirty cops dirty CIA are sending helicopters and planes just talk and harass me but I didn't have a clue what was happening and I didn't give a s*** either what a waste of time and energy what a waste of fuel and the time of a pilot that's a whole lot of years I didn't give a crap that there was a helicopter above my head I would look up and say oh it's another helicopter I sure do miss being on a metal back unit in the US Army then after I had my little memory I would keep walking not paying any attention to the helicopter and not understanding that it was there for me why the heck would anybody think that a helicopter is following them around that's stupid and that's how stupid the CIA is that's how they waste resources that's how there is sick mines work oh somebody might have an emotional breakdown or a nervous breakdown because helicopters following them around I give a s*** left is it shooting at me? If it's not shooting at me then I don't care. I focus on my children I was focused on getting into a court of law I was focused on the fact that a foreign agent attorney that helped my ex-husband take my children committed perjury multiply documents in light in a court of law I focused on my children I gave a s*** less if there was airplanes and helicopters over my head.
There was a couple of times that I started following the helicopters and made led me to some very valuable information valuable pictures and talking to people who were actually candid enough to tell me they knew my ex-husband and they knew the Castor Brothers. One particular Christmas Eve there was a killer sent to take me out a black government helicopter showed up he was persistent about getting me to follow so I gave in and I followed. He led me away from my death. Had I not follow that black helicopter on that Christmas Eve I'll be dead right now so you wonder why I follow the helicopters well I'm more than one occasion they've saved my life. That particular individual that was going to kill me Brian the Christmas Eve killer the government helicopter women back to where he was shining a bright spot light on him in his face he said it scared him yes it was supposed to scare you and you were supposed to leave and get the hell out of here but he was too stupid to leave he stayed there and when I returned he was still there telling me the story of the government helicopter shining the spotlight in his face and that's when I told him they know who you are what you're doing you were supposed to leave that's the FBI. The doorknob was too stupid to get it you've got a helicopter flying just a few feet above your head there shining is spotlight in your face and you don't get it what days ago you agreed to kill oh woman and now you've got a black helicopter with a spotlight in your face do you have any brain in the head

No comments:

Post a Comment