It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Bobbsey Twins

And here we have one of The Bobbsey Twins coming out to smoke a cigarette .  Let me remind you that more than a year ago I walked past these idiots informing them that they're going to prison they told me that I don't know what I'm talking about . I wonder if you understand what I was talking about now  you stupid little plan and ploy to overthrow our government isn't going as planned is it because your moron. Look at this cold-blooded killer acting like he has an ounce of integrity  just smoke in the apartment stupid and drink your beer because that beer gut can get so much bigger how hot that is 










No comments:

Post a Comment