It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Minions and killers together

And here we have all of the homeless Minions that have been sent at me over the years  the gray-haired man that has no teeth was brought in from another state last year  he was told that he was doing a job and he feels all-powerful and above the law because he's doing that job for dirty CIA and dirty FBI . He has a God complex walking around collecting free meals and complaining about what he's getting he has no attitude of gratitude . I handed this thing my letter my story about who I was and what was happening here he was smiling at me as if he already knew . Chances are he does know my real story and that's how sick he is to be attacking an innocent Mother fighting for her children  to be attacking our democracy thinking that him and his pals are going to take over our country and what you're really going to do is go to prison .  Another thing that makes him astronomically stupid is the fact that he doesn't understand when he's done stalking and harassing me belittling me getting in my face walking around telling stories about me being guilty of slander and defamation of character when he's done with this job  they will kill him they will eliminate him  he's just a tool for them they don't even consider him a living human being  but it doesn't stop him from thinking that he's Above the Law or that he's Invincible in some sort of way . You see they take these little tools  and they feed them full of crap telling them that they are special and they have a special place in the New World Order  and there's a special place in the New World Order is a coffin  and they're too stupid to see their future . Many of these things that were unable to see their future are already in that coffin . 


The psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture is Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made several attempts on my life. When I played along with the little game and befriended Caesar walking around the city with him he was instructed to put poison in my coffee in my food and that's exactly what he did. The first time I ever encountered this man he was chasing me around in the historic district I was afraid of him and I made sure I lost him as often as I possibly could. At the time I was staying at Catholic Charities on their front porch and I would go downstairs and charge my phone sometimes I would walk away from it for a moment my heart would then notify me that I needed to get to that phone immediately because Caesar Valero was there and he was instructed to steal the phone. He made a grab for it and if it had not been for my heart I would have lost a lot of phones to the thief Cesar Valero. Like all other minions I suffered assault both verbal and physical from Cesar Valero. He is an alcoholic who drinks everyday sometimes he falls down and he uses the excuse that it was his neuropathy the neuropathy that he claims to have is caused by alcoholism. He's a very angry person and when he drinks too much it inflates his hostility. Many people are wise to this man they talked back to him he likes to tell people off as his as if he's some sort of authority over them. He claims to be highly religious he claims to be walking within the word and he doesn't even know what the word is he hasn't actually read the Bible. He feels justified in judging others because he reads books he can't work a steady job so he says because of his neuropathy but the truth is it has more to do with his laziness and his holier-than-thou attitude. Cesar Valero in many others are now walking the streets of San Antonio constantly saying my name and talking about me claiming that I'm insane and I'm constantly taking pictures and telling stories obviously I'm constantly taking pictures and telling stories it's hard to understand how that makes me crazy. Perhaps I'm crazy because I'm not an alcoholic. Cesar falero likes to judge people about their veteran status it's based on jealousy it's based on the fact that he tried to be a soldier and never follow through. He likes to look at us veterans raise an eyebrow use a snarky voice and say so you're a veteran no stupid I'm lying I was really never in the military why would I give a crap if you think I am or am not a veteran the strangest people that I have to try to get along with. the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made several attempts on my the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made several attempts on my life the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made several attempts on my life. The psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made several attempts on my life. When I the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made several attempts on my life. When I the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made several attempts on my life the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made several attempts on my life. When I the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made several attempts on my life. When I played a the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made several attempts on my life. When I played a long with the psycho wearing the Hat sitting there looking at me like how dare I take his picture it's Cesar Valero he was sent at me many years ago he was told to take my life and he's made several attempts on my life. When I played a long with

No comments:

Post a Comment