It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Foreign agent with Incognito tattoo

So Benjamin so he called himself the California Mexican Mafia spy was scared and he was going to go to FBI some police officer gave him the information for FBI pics Plains in detail his situation to that place officer to and continuously said I am NOT a part of them off you he was born into it didn't have a choice.
Now Benjamin had a friend think his name is Wesley I got calling a buy the wrong name so I don't know he is a veteran who is on disability. He is staying at that house and State near across from the church. I have pictures of them on the block I don't think he's Mexican Mafia you definitely aspire foreign agent and he so into his gig his deal he actually got incognito tattooed on his arm big giant letters if that isn't stupid or what what you're not very incognito when you're announcing it and labeling your arm with it oh my god. He likes to hang out on Babcock and 1604 he says he knows all those people and he knows that area well I know those people to those are dirty CIA agents of bunch of Russians oh and the Somalian yeah he knows those people are right he's a foreign agent it's really stupid to get that tattooed on your arm.
So he says that he is medically released from the military he gets $3,000 a month because he claims to have schizophrenia I've talked to him on several occasions and I don't I don't see any signs of schizophrenia. He says over and over again I have a real condition that I get money for it snow fair that there taking my money from you at this house the house is wrong by a man named Vincent. It's a really strange statement for somebody to make once but he made it several times I have a real condition that would indicate that he's a liar and he doesn't actually have a real condition any stuff rotting the government. Vincent's even worse than him he's putting people in that house and he's taking 3/4 of their SSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment