It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Jets bring rain

Look more jets that bring clouds and Rain thanks a lot I'm stuck out here on the streets and it's going to rain on me again the other night I was so exhausted my body hurts so badly I just laid there and Let It Rain On Me I don't have any more gumption I'll keep sending emails but there's not a lot left
 Oh look it's the moon again really low nice and bright the usual. Here in San Antonio we can see the moon at all hours of the day 7 a.m. the Moon 1 p.m. the Moon 3 p.m. the Moon look it's not even dark out yet the sun's not completely down and I can see the moon none of the residents of San Antonio understand you're not supposed to see the moon all the time and nobody says anything. You know what else they don't say nothing about you can't see any Stars anymore there are no real stars in the sky anymore there hasn't been any stars in a long time there's some drones that pretended Their Stars those aren't Stars those are drones Wake Up San Antonio duh



No comments:

Post a Comment