It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Governor Abbott continues to do nothing

I continue to send the emails to Governor Abbott informing him I'm still on the streets I'm still in danger I have nowhere to go no shelter  a dirty police officer was circling me while I was sending the email it's that Park police officer that threatened to hit me over the head with a billy club  the one that became angry because I refused to answer him when he asked me if I was okay  because he's unstable  he's old as dirt and he should have retired a long time ago he's not fit for the job . I continue to tell Governor Abbott that I need help I continue to tell him I'm still in danger and I'm in fear for my life  and the man just doesn't know how to do his job 

No comments:

Post a Comment