It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Minions across the city

I should be going to the parking lot and taking pictures of all the place but I don't feel well I have a Davila dating migraine it this moment and I'm trying to get rid of it so that I can give going. Just know that everywhere I go in the city phone calls or made and minions are stirred up the moment I'm in their area which is probably is 3 mile radius or more they are contacted and told that they have to stock and her at some of them have actually been contacted by investigating agent and they are told that they will continue to cooperate with this investigation or they will be arrested for obstruction of justice so now that I'm in this area all of the minions who have them participating doing favors for Joaquin and Julian Castro and dirty police officers are told they have to come to Walmart and stock and her ass at this moment the Walmart is filling up it was already full when I got here these are all my stocker these are all the people that decided to gang up on one woman as a favor to dirty City officials and the dirty sociopath thick Castro brother it doesn't matter where I go I could walk to 17 mi to La vernia right now and the same thing would happen

No comments:

Post a Comment