It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Waco Texas FBI

My first visit to the Waco FBI field office was on August 2nd  the second one was the following day  I was being stalked and harassed while I was there I was being hunted like an animal I was terrified .  After I was rejected  by the Waco field office  I went to the VA they have a base there in Waco I'll Hospital  the VA Police Department was giving me a hard time they had been talking to dirty politicians dirty FBI agents they refuse to allow me to write a police report for the people that were following me I had license plates to they accused me of being mentally ill they told me to go get a caseworker so that I could be put in Behavioral Health they were too stupid to understand that you can't jump from one VA hospital to another all over the damn country  these are VA police officers and they're too stupid to understand how the system works . You wouldn't believe the things these idiots did to me while I was there every single police officer that works there showed up some of them weren't even have been on duty they showed up in their street clothes just to see the  lady that's being attacked by Dirty politicians the lady they helped to attack  I sat on a bench deciding what to do and one tall black police officer was in his cruiser sitting across from me  he was on the phone and I could hear his entire conversation he was laughing haha we wouldn't let her file a police report we didn't do it  she's sitting there she looks like she wants to cry hahaha  what a jerk  he's guilty of official oppression among other things collusion and obstruction of justice he's a goddamn traitor to our nation and he's a sociopath .  That was August 2nd  2017  gee I wonder if you can figure out who that was and is police cruiser following me watching me talking on the phone telling whoever was on the phone which way I was going 
So I need to make more Corrections sorry it was a long time ago and I was going through a lot it was Thursday of that first week of August that I finally talked to a dirty FBI agent at the Waco field office that evening they sent a rapist at me his name is Kevin Miller. The following morning he put me on a bus back to San Antonio so I could be tortured here. I was trying to get to FBI headquarters in San Antonio I got off in that bus that brought me in from Waco and got on a via bus going to headquarters but I was unable to make it before they closed.
It was August 1st when I arrived in Waco Texas my feet were bleeding I was trying to get to FBI so that they could help me and I wouldn't be on the streets of a strange city but I didn't make it before they closed and it was a very long night being on the streets of a strange city being chased down by sapd police officers that followed me all the way to Waco Texas and a couple of sociopaths criminals Friends of the Castro Brothers. One of them I called the bird caller you have been outside my house when I was locked in my house and he liked using bird calls to pull me out of the house to scare me into knowing that he was there the more on talk to me at a 7-Eleven and ask directions I call him tattoo is completely covered in tattoos his head is shaved and he is about 4 ft tall the plane boss the plane he is tattoo he wears 3 and 1/2 in cowboy boots because he's so insecure about his height he's a Latino that works over off and I-35 across the interstate from Yellow Cab some industry over there I'm just going to have to receive a again I repeat myself I've taken pictures of him I have his license plate number I tried to get the license plate number to the VA Police Department I'm doing the best I can to give you the exact days and times

No comments:

Post a Comment