It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, April 27, 2020

Investigation reporters

I have plainly said in this block some of these things are gaslighting stories that I am repeating it is not my fault that they have these trained dogs out here pretending to be homeless feeding me fault fix storage you're out here with me and some of those faults fake stories you are being fat as well don't get angry with me don't get a bad attitude thank you.

I'm assuming that it's the Washington Post because I was told that the Washington Post was at Haven for Hope taking pictures of everything and they were taking pictures of the animal shelter which is infested with fungus bacteria please text Mites anything that can make an animal sick

I'm going to go ahead and take a stab in the dark that it's not just the Washington Post that is here there's many media Outlet investigation of reporters here that's my guess not that they're going to tell me. That explains the man driving past me using his phone to take a video of me when I had that cover my face with a hat

No comments:

Post a Comment