It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Patrician at City Hall

Not only was nothing done to help me  but the stalking harassing and terrorizing committed by police officers increased after she decided to send an email to the police chief's office . These members of the police chief's office are the ones that put me out in the street there were the ones orchestrating all the stalking and harassing  they're the ones trying to take me out  and caused my death  there's a reason that I have poison food  and  drink . They're the reason I can barely move and I have nowhere to go  I'm unable to shower receive any kind of services from this city because of the members of the police chief's office noticed she was unable to do her job properly she didn't send it to the city manager  shein contact the mayor's office  she can go through the chain of command and call the FBI  she didn't call the senator cornyn or Senator Cruz  she passed the buck and Ashley passed the buck she made my situation worse 



No comments:

Post a Comment