It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, April 30, 2020

2013 Russian spy

In 2013 when I was dealing with a Russian spy who had befriended my daughter she was working directly with several border control officers that live in Stone Oak.
Later I learned that the Mexican Mafia also work with border Control Officers. They also work with local law enforcement and today I learned that they work with the CIA as well. It appears as though there's a little bit of Mexican Mafia everywhere.
This gets a bit confusing if the Mexican Mafia control the Border Control Officers and those officers are working with Russians it appears to be a conflict of interest. Although I know it's prayer time this scenario and what's happening I'm pretty sure Mexican Mafia and Russia don't get along

No comments:

Post a Comment