It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, April 27, 2020

No emotional intelligence

Many of the people who stalking her asked me are called the moment I get in their area. This is hard to explain hundreds of these minion to agreed to stock and her ass and innocent mother fighting for her children were asked to do so by Julian and Joaquin Castro Chief McManus the mayor and other idiots. During the course of this investigation they were approached by investigating agents now I'm saying agent and a general term because it is a collective of all of our intelligence agencies. I watched it happen and they made sure that I saw it happened otherwise I would have gave up. Many of them were corrected they were told that they were guilty of collusion enough struction of justice they were told I was serious of a crime it was and how many years they could do in prison if they refuse to cooperate with this investigation. Some of them actually refuse to cooperate with the investigation and they were arrested for obstruction of justice. They were used to set an example for all the rest of the idiot and it worked too. When I was at the Wetmore bar some of them were having a conversation in front of me that's the day that I found out Joaquin casserole had a video of me in disposed and he was spreading it on Facebook. Joaquin and Julian Castro are pervert they're very sick men I don't know if you would call then men I don't. Those two little boys were talking to each other saying we should go over and talk to her we should be mean and harass her and the other one looked at his friend and said I don't want to be arrested like Troy was. And the other one said the cops don't have anything honest they can't a rush just we're not doing anything wrong yes talking and harassing is wrong stupid that video that they had was made without my consent or knowledge that Stephanie's law and Joaquin Castro and Julian Castro are going to be convicted to the extent of the core for that infraction as well as the mountain of crimes they are guilty of Against Humanity the crimes against our nation our constitution our government.
I got off on a tangent but my point is these minions are told that they have to stop and harass me or they will be arrested they have to cooperate with his investigation or they will go to prison not jail prison. Many of them who have been talked to buy investigating agent I can tell they're calling me names shaking their head rolling their eyes. Exactly like the one in the picture that's exactly what he was doing. Because they have no emotional intelligence and they're unable to own the crime that they are guilty of they put it on me and blame me it's my fault how much trouble there in it's my fault that they have to continue to stuck in harass. If not actually my fault at all I'm the victim I'm the one that they committed the crime against there in trouble because of the choices they made and instead of acting like grown adults and owning they're bad behavior their unlawful behavior they put it on me and blame me

No comments:

Post a Comment