It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Media outlets in our nation

Media Outlets in our country  I sent my story to all media outlets in this country in 2016 if you were too stupid to listen to my story and understand what was happening here in San Antonio at that point in time then you missed the boat I am not going to keep myself out here being tortured because you idiots didn't listen to me the first time I gave you my story you could have been on this case investigating it since 2016 so now you arrive and you want me to repeat everything that has been done to  me over the years. I'm not going to do it I've been out here for years and because you were too incompetent to get out here and investigate this 4 years ago you missed the boat you don't get the story because I'm not going to stay out here and continue to be tortured because you were too incompetent to listen to me the first time I was trying to give you my story when I was telling you in 2016 that you better investigate the story you should have done it then I'm not staying out here and being tortured so you assholes can watch the crimes that have been committed over the four years for years you people didn't pay attention and you didn't do any investigation of reporting then

No comments:

Post a Comment