It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Governor Abbott emails

As you can see in these emails I am giving Governor Abbott very precise information  times dates locations  he should be able to do his job with this very precise information he should be able to find these FBI agents who were lying about their name these FBI agents that were stalking and harassing me and attacking me here in the city of San Antonio news FBI agents that are still doing so .  And also in these emails you can see that I am begging him to pull me to safety informing him that my life is in danger and it most certainly is  cuz I'm going to say again and again I am very sick today I can barely move  I can't take any more poison  I'm only human and my body can only take so much of these toxins that they continuously feed me hoping that I will die and they will avoid prison my death will not keep you out of prison there are a whole lot of witnesses and there are a whole lot of investigators watching you you go ahead and keep thinking that just because my testimony is gone you can save yourselves go ahead and keep thinking that and prove to the entire world how stupid you really are 





No comments:

Post a Comment