It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Walmart on Dulles Avala 1500 hours

 When I arrived at the Walmart on Della Zavala I was told to go in. By the entry door standing in front of the soda machines was a Sweden spy that I've been dealing with for years. I refer to her as Brutus. She looks very manly robust. The first time I ever met her was at Travis Church I was in line to get a shower she sat down next to me started threatening me for some reason she was talking about Russian spies. She said you know some? Will you introduce me I most certainly will as soon as we're done here at the church I will take you across the street and introduce you. She started to talk stupid will they speak Russian if you ask nice maybe they will. She decided to change her mind no it's okay I don't want to meet them yeah because they're going to beat your head in. She referred to herself is Russian and without coming out to say it wanted me to believe that she was Russian. She's not Russian she's Sweden she's disgusting as a matter of fact. This is the Spy that set me up with Robert and Sherry Rice they were talking to my ex-husband who was instructing them to poison food and drink. They were instructed to take me to work and then after I got a paycheck they tried to take all of it there was many angry outburst. You see Robert is a part of the Mafia the New York mafia he was born into it. Sherry is a victim of a finder two of her children died the two girls lived. Because of finder attached himself to her she suffered through a CPS investigation her two children were taken from her and they were put in a sex trafficking operation run by the CIA to this day she doesn't know where her children are she doesn't know if they're okay and after the torture they've been subjected to they are probably not okay. While I stayed with Robert and Sherry Rice they admitted fully that they knew the Sweden spy. It was Thanksgiving of last year when I was placed with these two the objective was to get me off the street so I wasn't taking pictures and telling stories so that crimes weren't being committed against me that will be held against all the dirty police officers and the mayor of this city it didn't work

No comments:

Post a Comment