It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Pecan Valley Walmart

 The last time I was at this Walmart they sent a guy in the pickup truck he was instructed to buy me food it had been several days since I had eaten he could have just given me the cash but he bought me to McDonald's sandwiches and they were poison. He said that he tries to help out the homeless and he's wondering what kind of things they need he had a mattress in the back of his pickup truck asking me if I wanted it most certainly not there are some homeless people that use those mattresses under the bridge but I'm not about to do that. While I was here Jonathan was in the Walmart employee break area Jonathan is a homeless man who resembles Santa Claus he has to wheelchairs that he pushes around with him when he falls asleep people steal things from his wheelchairs. Jonathan used to stay at Haven for Hope occasionally and he was pulled in by the lso at Haven for Hope to stalking harassment. Jonathan had taken me to the mall to buy me tacos he said there was a particular taco place there that he needed to go to that he preferred. That particular taco place serves poison and that's the reason he was taking me there he was instructed to do this by Dirty police officers and security officers at our shelter shelter

No comments:

Post a Comment