It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Embassy Suites downtown

Here at the Embassy Suites were so many agents have been staying for so very long with our tax dollars paying the bill  I stopped  so that I could fix the phone  two agents decided to come out and eat in front of me aren't they sweet ? I've been complaining all day about needing money I've been complaining all day that I've had so much poison food I can't bend my knees I can't keep myself vertical I am in pain . And look at the two sociopaths  who stay at the embassy  well the taxpayers pay the bill  living it up getting drunk every night  doing whatever they want laying around look how they're outside eating at a table at a restaurant that is closed a patio that is supposed to be closed but these agents can do whatever they want including us via Nas and treason and look they still haven't been brought to Justice  they think they're funny and clever to eat food in front of my face knowing that I've been starving knowing that I've been begging for money that you assholes refused to give me  it's all going to come back and bite you in the ass in the end most expecially Governor Abbott  Live It Up Now boys because when you're in prison you're not going to go out on a patio eating whatever you want you'll eat the same poison fed that all the other inmates the same poison that you caused all the homeless to have to eat 



No comments:

Post a Comment