It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Gregory Marshall is threatening to kill children

As investigators are closing in on Gregory Marshall he is threatening to kill our children he has decided he doesn't want to go to a court of law being viewed by the world as the sociopathic killer he is he has finally woke up to his capital punishment future and has decided to take our children out of this world with him. Will someone please help my children?
Will you asshole investigators pull my children to safety? Are you planning on allowing my children to die a slow painful death? What kind of monsters are you? As if it isn't bad enough you allowed my children to be beaten and brain washed all these years now your sitting on your hands allowing them to die at the hands of that sociopath? What is wrong with you incompetent agents.
Get my children out of there.
I have a reliable source telling me he has been saying he is killing them for this past week and you people aren't listening and watching what he is doing? I trusted you people to watch over my children what soulless monsters would let this happen what the hell is wrong with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment