It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Food Bank deception

John and I went to the food bank on Saturday morning . We received protein bars  we didn't think anything of it Seether where it says protein  peanut butter and carbohydrates  John ate his entire protein bar and told me that it tasted terrible . I ate a little piece of it today  and then I had a migraine headache  knowing it was the only thing I ate I could consider the source . I started reading the package and taking a closer look at it and I see that it says dog treat  they're handing out dog treats telling people to protein bars . If it's not bad enough that they're handing this out  making us believe that we're receiving a protein bar for humans it's also poison it's not bad enough that you're poisoning all of the lower class humans you're going to poison their pets to  how ridiculous you are 


No comments:

Post a Comment