It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Sybil foreign agent spy extraordinaire horrid

Wait until you find out all the things this piece of s*** did she was walking the streets pretending to be homeless while she was pregnant but that's an unfit mother  you're out here consuming poison food and poison fluids while you're pregnant  walking around bragging that you're pregnant she uses 10 different names . At one point in time she made up a story made me believe that she was living with my children and the child that she was pregnant with  my ex was the father . I could care less who the father of your baby is I could care less if he's producing all kinds of babies out there I don't care but I don't want this piece of crap anywhere near my children this is a sociopathic killer  she's completely insane nothing out of her mouth makes any sense  and if you look at her cross-eyed she will stab you . This is yet another piece of s*** foreign agent spy who is unfit for society she's a danger to herself and a danger to others and dirty police officers leave her out here  because they are colluding with the foreign agents the spies . This piece of crap shut down next to me at take it to the streets nonprofit and was trying to have a conversation with me trying to befriend me  asking me why I was out here  that's when I told her I was fighting with her ex-husband and I was fighting for my children  do you think that piece of s*** cared that my children are trapped and abuse of course not she is working side-by-side with Brad the dirty NSA agent and his w**** girlfriend FBI agent  and she doesn't care what kind of children get put into sex trafficking she doesn't care that children are being tortured and abused and they don't have any assistance from CPS let's see if she cares when her child is taken from her  when she goes to prison for the rest of her life  maybe she'll learn how to care about children at that point in time 


























No comments:

Post a Comment