It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

emails to the White House

I continuously email the White House trying to tell the president what is happening begging him for help my children's lives are in danger my life is in danger I'm on the streets being hunted like an animal and the dirty police officers of San Antonio or the ones hunting me  every time I try to file a police report they refuse to do anything  most expecially refusing to do their jobs  and I keep telling President Trump that something needs to be done  clearly he is sending a message to the nation that these dirty police officers are more powerful than he is . Is he afraid of the dirty police officers?  How hard is it to make phone calls how hard is it to bring these dirty police officers to Justice how hard is it to have their Badges and their guns taken from how hard is it to put Chief McManus in prison where he belongs .  I have given the president enough information enough evidence pictures videos phones that the chief of police have hacked into it's time for him to take action 



No comments:

Post a Comment