It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Mayor Ron Nirenberg laughing in my face

I approached mayor Ron nirenberg  and July of 2018 asked if I could speak to him . He was laughing in my face I recorded the whole thing  the recording is out there . You see the reason he was laughing in my face is because he felt powerful because dirty police officers had flushed me towards him  and they hoped that I would have an angry outburst . They don't know me very well I asked the mayor if I could speak to him but he was too busy too busy laughing in my face . I was starving I was nearly collapsing from heat exhaustion I had hives all over my body  I was on the brink of death and he felt himself funny and Powerful because he's the one that caused it he's the one that was causing my starvation he was the one causing me to be poisoned with cigarette in coffee  people would give me things like food  or a bottle of water and those things would be tainted with poison  and they were doing it for the mayor. And although it wasn't the first time I had approached him it wasn't the last time  and it most certainly wasn't the last or first time that he laughed in my face I only have one recording 

No comments:

Post a Comment