It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tornado Bus Company

 This is the boss Kevin Miller put me on Kevin Miller the rapist  Kevin Miller used to drive  big rig  and he was trying to put me in a big Rick  so that he could pocket the money that he was given to bus me back to San Antonio . He's a very sick man  I don't know if man is a good description either . I can't stand this guy  he assaulted me so many times and he was holding me captive as if I was some sort of possession  because if he didn't hold me captive he wasn't going to get payment .  It's such a long story and I'm scarred for life I promise .  He took me to this bus  and they didn't speak English  there was a note in their computer the moment they typed in my name  and it took the employee forever to read it it was a lot of information  Joaquin Castro is known for word e-statements unable to make his point with as few words as possible .  He then talk to the bus driver and gave him information and as I said they don't speak English I don't know what the hell they were saying  basically they were communicating that Joaquin Castro and dirty FBI needed to know when I arrived in San Antonio so they could show up with their stalking and harassing ways  the bus driver made one stop and I was actually thinking about running  didn't know where I was  probably wasn't a good idea I couldn't hide from these people and trust me I tried . When I arrive in San Antonio there was a white pickup truck is 0 9 0 2 is the last four and that's the way I refuse refer to this criminal Latino  he's a sociopath a pervert another rapist  it's a white pickup truck with an extended cab and it's got a gold stripe along the bottom  and he's been chasing and following me for years he's a piece of s*** .
I avoided him and got on the via bus  I was heading towards FBI headquarters because  the FBI agent in Waco told me that I had to go back to San Antonio and go back to FBI headquarters again  the Waco FBI agent said that he could only investigate the crimes that happened in Waco while there was a long list of crimes and I kept sending it to him snail mail  so that he could investigate because he said he was going to investigate guess what people he never investigated and right now he's collecting a pension that he did not learn because he's a criminal  yes I want to press charges yes I want to see him in prison and I want that pension taken away and put towards our deficit because he didn't earn it  we don't pay criminals 

No comments:

Post a Comment