It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Governor Abbott emails and information given to him

As you can see in these emails I'm giving him as much specific information as possible so he can conduct an investigation  and during this investigation that he probably won't conduct he will find it I need help he will find that my life is in danger and I continuously tell him how much danger I am in and then I am in fear for my life as he sits on his ass doing nothing because he is the most useless individual our government has ever seen .  I currently have police officers riding by stalking and harassing as I do every day  and this has been happening for 6 years  the man lied to media and said that crimes police officers commit are going to be punished more severely really because it looks like you're going to do nothing that's exactly what you doing in my case . I hope you understand this serious consequences of ignoring someone who is telling you her life is in danger  I am in fear of my life because you're dirty police officers in San Antonio Texas  and you're going to receive that 100 emails  the same 100 emails I sent to Pocahontas  because I focus my energy on her thinking she was a good person thinking she would help me 




No comments:

Post a Comment